Over and above the traditional turnkey projects, maintenance and construction services Steyn’s Plumbing provides, we also differentiate our service by keeping abreast with modern Technology and pride ourselves in providing key professional services with state-of-the-art Technology and Machinery in the following categories:
Traceable location of hot water pipes embedded in concrete walls/floors etc. Using Technology the “turn around time” to detect a fault and to repair it saves the customer money.
We have leak detection technology (Tracer gas, thermal cameras (FLIR) and acoustic location. Contact us today for more information.
We offer high pressure jet drain cleaning, high pressure cleaning of roofs, driveways, concrete structures, petroleum garage driveways, roads and shower areas. Contact us today for more information.
We can assist with various turnkey projects, maintenance, construction services, renovations, plumbing and COC's.
We are a certified solar geyser installer. We can assist with any Solar Geyser Installations, Repairs and Service.
We have drain camera technology to inspect your drainage and storm water pipes. We can assist with any blocked drain.
Service rate per hour as given by industry = R385 to R750.
(Average R567.50 per hour across all provinces)
* these rates can be subject to volume and would not generally apply when doing tenders etc.
NOTE: Check the following with your local plumbing company before acquiring their services:
1. Ensure your plumbing company can give you a breakdown of how they calculate their service rate.
2. Confirm your plumbing company complies with current legislation and local bylaws.
3. Confirm your plumbing company employs qualified plumbers and they are registered with Plumbing Industries Registration Board (PIRB) (A consumer is breaking the law if a un-qualified plumber works, installs or maintains plumbing on a property owned by them).
4. Confirm with your plumber if call out charge is included in service cost or charged separately.
5. Ask your plumber to issue you with a Plumbing Certificate of Compliance (PIRB).
6. Ensure your plumbing company quotes before you give them the go ahead.
7. Ensure that all materials are SANS approved products
8. As you are contracting a plumbing company, ensure that they are a legal entity, financially stable and can deliver the service.
Do you need any general plumbing services, maintenance services or construction services? Contact us today and request your free quotation.